Rules & Procedures
CBBN is a social group of businesspeople who meet to provide referrals for one another.
- House rules:
- You come on time - 6:30pm, and stay until completion.
- You bring guests, and make guests welcome.
- You help with the network.
- Members of the group who do not contribute leads to the group forfeit their exclusivity, or are asked to leave. Requirement is 1 lead per 6 week cycle.
- Members of the group who miss three consecutive meetings forfeit their exclusivity, or are asked to leave. There is an appeal for “extraordinary circumstances.”
- Members get a listing on this website at www.cowbaybusinessnetwork.com/members.php
- Membership is category exclusive. Only one representative of each type of business is allowed.
- Members pay for 2 dinners a month for 3 months - $150, including tax and tip. Drinks extra.
- Guests pay for individual dinners - $25
- CBBN will keep membership records on the website, including term information.
- We will present a training program on giving leads during each cycle.
- We will present a training program on using the website to record the leads during each cycle